Monday, September 19, 2005

Charmed But Near Dead

I received a message from a reader this past weekend who told me, "You haven't posted in your blog in over a week! I'm going through withdrawal."

Then, I got a note from a fellow Flickrite who said, "Hey, i don't mean to add any undue pressure or anything, but there are some of us out here who always look forward to seeing your new photos. So i think you should post something soon. Is that rude? I don't mean to be rude."

People, you do flatter me so. Wow. But please be patient with me. Seriously, I am drowning in work right now. I feel like I'm chained to my apartment and computer. Nothing would make me happier than to have the time to write and take pictures.

Don't give up on me. I haven't given up on you.

~ the lady love

No comments: